Wednesday 5 March 2014

Shellac Nails with MAC eyeshadow blend... crazy

I have been getting my nails Shellac'd for over a year and a half now, and I can honestly say they are in the best condition they have ever been! 
I have tried everything to have nice nails in the past from acryllics to gel nails to stick on nails to just plain polish, but nothing has even come close to shellac.
My nails have become so much stronger and when the shellac comes off they are still in amazing condition considering they have been under a few layers of paint for weeks.
I get my nails done locally with a lady that has become a good friend to me over the past year, and as I walked into her home the other today I found her sat with her own nails in her UV hand dryer. I had to wait a couple of minutes to see what she was doing, but when she finally pulled her nails out I saw that she had red nails with one solitary nail painted silver with red blending from the bottom a bit like mine.



I had never seen her do anything like that before and so obviously I had to have mine done like that!
The most amazing thing was the way she did it,  after painting on my base coat and two layers of shellac I found that she hadn't used a nail product at all to create the blending colour effect, but had used a mac eyeshadow powder pot and blended it with an eyeshadow brush. She then covered my nail with top coat and put it in her UV dryer and hey presto pretty nails.
I LOVE my nails and have had so many people comment on them already and would highly reccomend anyone to try this... you wont regret it!!

Sophie :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment